Are you thinking about registering at Art's House School of Dance? Our team of professionals offer a welcoming and encouraging environment that is fun for every dancer. We want to invite you to join us for one free trial class of your choice to see what our studio is all about!
View our different Class Schedules and complete the instruction below, indicating which class you are interested in trying. Choose a class based on the appropriate age and interests of your child.
Please Note- Trial Classes DO NOT hold a spot in the class for your child. Additionally, if you can't make the trial class, don't hesitate to contact our office so we can cancel or reschedule your trial.
What to Wear?
Dress your child in any fitted athletic clothing such as leggings, a t-shirt, a tank top, shorts, etc. We ask that you bring a pair of socks for your child to dance in for the trial class. Pull hair back away from the face.
Trial Class Instructions:
- To schedule a Trial Class, please click here to fill out our Trial Registration form.
- Once you have filled in your child's information, select your dancer's desired class.
- After choosing a class, the form will ask you if you would like to schedule a trial. Select YES.
- *IMPORTANT* You must enter a "Trial Date" for the next upcoming class you will attend.
- When finished, hit submit, and you will receive an email (to the email on file) of your trial class, date, time, and instructions. We can't wait to dance with you!